Berserker Rehan Build – Torchlight Infinite Guide for Beginners
Berserker Rehan is possibly your first pick as your hero in Torchlight Infinite, and he is one of the easiest and most picked out of all other heroes based on appearances alone. If you have stumbled onto this article when learning to play Torchlight Infinite, why not check out our article on Torchlight Tips Guide.
If Berserker Rehan is your first character to play, the best tip we can give you is to take a look at our guide as a reference point for copying the build as you level up. This will save you time for the respec later on.
Torchlight Infinite – Berserker Rehan
Berserker Rehan is best described by two traits: strength and power. As a melee-based damage dealer, wielding swords, axes, and hammers as one handed, dual wielding, or two-handed weapons that can slice and dice opponents makes this hero easily speed-run through Torchlight Infinite’s story and end-game content. His high user count shows that many players want his overpowered build, especially new players who want to max out their gear while keeping their progression simple.
Berserker Rehan Gameplay Build and Introduction
Rehan, is a perfect pick for those of you looking to get right in the middle of the action. As a melee warrior, he is great at getting close to his enemies, especially with his Whirlwind skills, which turn all of his damage into fire.
When designing your Torchlight Infinite berserker build, you should prioritize increasing his fire and attack damage through dual wielding or two-handed weaponry, with a bit of life steal and life regeneration thrown in for good measure, so he can easily clear waves and bosses. This also means picking up gear with high armor and life regeneration stats as you progress in the game.
Group the mobs and cast Whirlwind, followed by Bloodlust, Fixate, and Whirlwind till 100%, with Rage activated, and keep spamming the same skills over and over till the dust settles.
Berserker Rehan’s Best Hero Traits
Rage is the hero trait for the Berserker, and it is simple to understand. Whenever you take or inflict damage, you increase your rage, which in turn increases your attack damage and attack speed. Simply keep hitting.
For our hero traits, here’s the recommended list:
- Level 13: Anger – During Berserk, triggers Burst once on hit. CD: 0.4s. Increases Burst Damage by 1% per level.
- Level 32: Frenzy Furious – +0.8% Critical Strike Rating per Rage. +0.4% Critical Strike Damage per Rage
- Level 50: Rampaging – Burst has 2 support skill slots. Generates 3 Rage upon defeating an enemy
- Level 62: Boiling Anger – Gain 15 Rage on Critical Strike. Cooldown: 0.2s
- Level 80: Reverberation – 50% chance to trigger [Burst] on Active Skill Critical Strikes. CD: 0.4s. Chance increases to 100% during Berserk. CD: 0.4s.
Best Berserker Talents Setup
For our talents, generally speaking, take your pick of fire and attack damage perks. For defense, you want to try and take life and life regeneration nodes. You’re going to start in the God of Might Tree. Once you reach Level 10, your main hero talent will be Burnout, and Fueling at Level 20 will ensure that fire-resistant enemies are still burned to a crisp.
Next Talent Tree should be the Bloodstriker with No Lose Ends and Sacrifice.
Lastly take the Ranger Tree for Gravity and Keep it Up as this will help close in the distance of your Whirlwind per hit.
Recommended Equipment for Building Berserker
As we mentioned with regards to gear, get the best armor with high regen and resistances to max out Rehan’s capabilities. Listed here are recommendations on the best gear once you have gone through the Netherrealms
- Helmet: Tide of the Styx – Base HP plus Critical Strikes
- Armor: Martyr’s Staff – +1 to all Stats, +Max Health
- Necklace: Shooting Star – +(100-120) maximum life. Casting an attack skill costs 3% current life
- Gloves: Ardour – +(80-90) maximum life, +(20-25) all stats, +(6-8)% Life Regain, Double Life Regain
- Belt: Two-Faced Belt – +(15-20) strength and dexterity,+(10-15)% fire and lightning resistance, +(195-215) Armor and Evasion
- Boots: Dragon Guardians Footguards – Resistances + Life Regen per movement.
- Ring 1: Frozen Flame – +(8-12)% Maximum Life and Maximum Energy Shield, (34-36) – (44-46) fire damage added on attacks, +(40-60)% attack damage, +(50-80)% chance to trigger Lv. 20 Bull’s Rage on hit. Cooldown: 4s, +(25-35)% fire and lightning resistance
- Ring 2: Divine Punishment Ring – Elemental Resistances
- Weapon 1 & 2: Fire Lord’s Sin – Converts Physical to Fire Damage.
This current Whirlwind build should get you through the main story and the endgame content. As an easy build, we hope to feature more content later as the game develops. We also have guides for other heroes like Commander Moto, Ice-fire Gemma, Divineshot Carino, Spacetime Illusion Youga, Oracle Thea and Cateye Erika so feel free to check that out.